Financial Aid LinksHigh School Juniors and Seniors benefit from reduced tuition and additional scholarships Look through the resources on the UA Financial Aid Website Apply for Aid directly through this link Discover the different types of Financial Aid and Scholarships that the UA offers Incoming UA Freshman: Use the Net Price Calculator to calculate your Financial Aid (will not provide reduced tuition rates)
Now accepting applications (now active)
Summer Arabic for High School StudentsJUMPSTART your university career this summer! Earn 5-10 college credits in the summer at one of the top U.S. Arabic programs
The University of Arizona Arabic Jumpstart Program allows high school juniors and seniors to take an intensive Arabic summer course on campus for college credit at a reduced tuition rate and with scholarship support. The program includes a diverse range of in-class activities that boost students' knowledge of the Arabic language and Arab cultures. Benefits include:
- Earning 5-10 college credits in just 5-10 weeks at MENAS on the UA campus with one of the top Arabic programs in the U.S.
- Qualify for the elite UA Arabic Flagship Program, one of only seven in the United States.
- Enjoying a variety of educational and fun-filled cultural activities throughout the program.
- Benefiting from a special high-school student reduced tuition rate and additional scholarships
- Exploring the UA campus.
- Enjoying mentoring and tutoring specifically for JUMPSTART high school students to ensure success.
For more information about the Flagship program
2019 Arabic Jumpstart Program
Session I: June 3 - July 3
Session II: July 8 - August 7
Arabic classes run 8:30 am - 12:30 pm followed by afternoon activities, office hours, and mentoring/tutoring
PLEASE APPLY by April 27th
Applicants are notified about Arabic JUMPSTART acceptances and possible scholarships by May 7th
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Pre-collegiate scholarships available
The program offers two tracks:
Track 1: Jumpstart to Flagship
Track 2: Jumpstart to College
Housing for Students
The Arizona Arabic Special Programs staff will set up housing for students who are eligible.
For On-Campus housing, the cost is $770 per summer session.
For more information please contact:
Federico Guarjardo firstname.lastname@example.org