Turkish Language Courses
MENAS offers Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, and 4th Year Turkish.
MENAS offers Advanced and 4th Year Turkish at the graduate level.
Turkish Special Examination for Credit
There is special examination for credit for TURK 401 & 403.
To take a test, students need to complete the following steps in the order listed:
- Applications for Special Examination for Credit or Special Examination for Grade may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
- The application must be approved by the student's advisor.
- The examining instructor and the head of the examining department must determine eligibility and sign the application.
- The students must return the application to the Office of the Registrar, and pay the $21-per-unit fee at the Bursar's Office (University Services Bldg104). A special examination cannot be scheduled until the Office of the Registrar is notified by the Bursar's Office that the fee has been paid.
- The examination is scheduled by the examining instructor normally during the same semester in which the application is made.
- Exam and awarding of credit will be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar by the examining instructor. The grade ("CR" or letter grade) is reported to the Office of the Registrar. The examination, together with your graded examination paper and any appropriate evaluations of oral performance or projects, is then filed with the department for at least one year.
Please contact Megan Theesfeld (firstname.lastname@example.org), MENAS Undergraduate Advisor, or the MENAS Program Coordinator, for more info.
- Arizona in Turkey - 8-week summer program in Istanbul