Graduate Financial Aid
MENAS Awards & Funding:
- Adel Gamal Advanced Arabic Award
- Michael Bonine Memorial Research and Travel Award
- Nofal Family Foundation Fellowship
- Dissertation Tuition Waiver
- MENAS covers 1 unit of MENA 920: Dissertation, when possible, for PhD students beyond their five consecutive years of funding. Students must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0. Students interested in a tuition waiver need to contact the MENAS Director.
- Conference Travel Support
- Small conference travel support may be available for students presenting at or attending scholarly conferences.
Roshan GIDP in Persian and Iranian Studies:
- Roshan Cultural Heritage Institute Graduate Fellowship
- Taleghani Graduate Fellowship in Iranian Studies
Center for Middle Eastern Studies Awards & Funding:
- Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowship through the Center for Middle Eastern Studies
- Study Abroad through the Center for Middle Eastern Studies
Other Sources of Funding:
- UA Graduate College
- Graduate Center Office of Fellowships
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Scholarship Universe
- Sign up for the GradFunding Newsletter for monthly funding opportunities. If you want to more information about finding and applying for funding, check out their advice column.