Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office in 440 Marshall Building is closed to the public, but you can reach the School of Middle Eastern & North African Studies, Monday–Friday 8am-5pm:
- Director: Ben Fortna email@example.com 520-621-1732
- Program Coordinator: Sergio Cañez firstname.lastname@example.org 520-260-0837
- Administrative Assistant: Randa Abdu email@example.com 520-561-2098
MENAS Graduate Certificate
The University of Arizona School of Middle Eastern and North African Studies offers a graduate certificate to students in the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FTLA) Program.
- 3 credits of Middle Eastern language pedagogy or a 500 level pedagogy class approved by the graduate advisor
- 6 credits of 500 level MENAS courses on culture, literature, linguistics, advanced language, Islamic studies, gender, history, or politics
- 3 credits of additional MENAS graduate work or graduate level work in another discipline or area studies program (such as American studies) to be approved by the graduate advisor
Add contact info?
Learn more about the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program.